Since 1978 I have been helping families move within the Memphis area. Being a full-time and experienced Realtor, I keep up with the ever-changing real estate market on a daily basis. I have found that listening carefully to my clients' needs is what creates a successful relationship. I strive to give to both my buyers and sellers 100% of the time and experience it takes to enable them to reach their goal in a timely manner.
Professional Activities and Achievements
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
- Licensed in the State of Arkansas concentrating on Horseshoe Lake Properties.
- Life Member of The Memphis Area Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Multi-million dollar producer annually
- Participant in Realtors Political/Legislative Activity Network
- 1996-1997-Treasurer-Multi Million Dollar Club
- 1987-1988-Director-Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- 1986-1987-Second Year Director-Multi Million Dollar Club
- 1986-1987-President-Women's Council of Realtors
- 1985-1986-Realtor Associate-Woman of the Year
- Since 1978-Member-Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Since 1978-Member-National Association of Realtors
- Since 1978-Member Tennessee Association of Realtors